Qualıty And Informatıon Security Management System Polıcy
QUALITY AND INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY ISMS.PLC.01
RGS - REACH GLOBAL SERVICES – is committed and warrants that within the scope of (…)
- ISO/IEC 27001: Information Security Management System (ISMS),
- ISO/IEC 9001: Quality Management System (QMS),
- ISO 10002: Customer Satisfaction international standards’ main purpose:
(…) all RGS services are duly accredited for compliance with; information security management of their human resources and infrastructure, and covers software, hardware, customer information, organization information, all business and transactions, third party information and financial resources, in order to secure risk management, to measure quality and information security management processes and performance, and to regulate the relations with third parties on information security, quality and customer satisfaction issues.
Accordingly, the purpose of our ISMS, QMS and Customer Satisfaction Policy is;
In the scope of ISMS:
- To protect RGS - REACH GLOBAL SERVICES information assets against all kinds of threats that may arise internally or externally, knowingly or unknowingly, to provide accessibility to information with business processes as required, to meet legal legislative requirements, to work for continuous improvement,
- To ensure the continuity of the three basic elements of the Information Security Management System in all activities carried out.
- Confidentiality: Preventing unauthorized access to important information,
- Integrity: Demonstrating the accuracy and integrity of the information,
- Availability: Demonstration of information accessibility of those authorized,
- In addition to data kept electronically; to deal with the security of all data in written, printed, verbal and similar media.
- To raise awareness by giving ongoing Information Security Management trainings to all staff.
- To report all open or suspicious gaps in Information Security to the ISMS/QMS Team and to have them investigated by the ISMS/QMS Team.
- To prepare, maintain and test business continuity plans.
- To identify existing risks by periodically evaluating Information Security. As a result of the evaluations, reviewing and following up the action plans.
- To prevent any conflicts and conflicts of interest that may arise from contracts.
- To meet business requirements for information accessibility and information systems.
In the scope of QMS and Customer Satisfaction:
- To establish and maintain Quality Management System (QMS)
- To ensure Customer Satisfaction