RGS provides wide range of REACH related services.
- Tonnage tracking, preparing tonnage coverage Certificates and safety data sheet follow up by Data management software, RGS Portal to fulfill the registration obligations of the importers
- SIEF/Consortia Representation
- Inquiry Dossier Preparation and Submission
- Registration Dossier Preparation and Submission
- Legal Representation
REACH Global Services S.A. can register your substance on your behalf.
Before registration, first an inquiry dossier needs to be submitted to the European Chemicals Agency - ECHA to obtain an Inquiry number. Then, letter of access (LOA) purchase or consortium membership is required to obtain the registration token from the Lead Registrant. Upon preparation of the dossier with company specific information registration dossier is submitted to ECHA.
Our registration services are as follows:
- Assessment of registration obligations
- Substance and impurity identification
- Review of analytical tests results
- Online submission of information required for inquiry®istration
- Management of all SIEF and consortia related communication
- Consortium representation
- Informing downstream users of the registration proof issued by ECHA
- Development of strategies to deal with possible future requirements
- Registration dossier updates